Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A Walk To Remember


A tropical sunset,
And sweet smell of rain
Sets afire
A passion insane;
My feet on the soft grass
I walk to the wood
A past left behind,
For glory and for good.
The sunlight streams down
I know not where I go,
But somewhere in the distance
I hear the river flow.


The forest drives me on;
Every breath, every sound
Each small step
To a beauty newly found.
As mysteries unfold,
I perceive new light
Nature is before me
Blinding my sight.
I have seen Her fury,
Now Her love I see
Forgetting all that was
And all what must be.


My eyes are now open,
The dream that never was
But the truth lies before me
That Nature has no flaws…

1 comment:

Madhura Chakravarty said...

A Walk To Remember..Brings back scenes of the movie..:) Nice one! Your poem,i meant..:) Smooth flowing,vivid and soft..